Over the past few years, Cambridge Studio has developed the BAFTA-winning "Best Handheld" game LittleBigPlanet™ (PSP™), the satirical TV Superstars (PlayStation®Move), and the turn-your-PS3™-into-a-PVR PlayTV™. The studio has had a helping hand in some of Sony Computer Entertainment's biggest titles of recent years: these range from the stunning Heavenly Sword™ (PS3) through a number of the adrenaline-packed WipEout® titles to the brutal and intense Killzone® 2 (PS3) & Killzone® 3 (PS3).
Cambridge Studio's back catalogue also includes the BAFTA-winning MediEvil™ series (PlayStation® & PSP™), Primal (PS2™) and GhostHunter (PS2) as well as the PlayStation®2 game of 20th Century Fox's global award-winning hit TV series "24". Currently Cambridge Studio is excited to be working on a couple of new games, one which breaks new ground entirely and one that builds on the world of a much loved series.
The studio is lucky enough to be based in a beautiful city: a centre of excellence famed for its ancient university, which is also the UK's premier technology and innovation centre. Cambridge hosts a diverse developer community, from vibrant indies to world-renowned development houses. The universities and the world-leading technical and creative industries of the area all feed the dynamic local economy. This, combined with the proximity to (and distance from!) London all help make Cambridge a great place to live and work.
We're always looking for brilliant new talent across the disciplines. If you fit the bill, please get in touch.
WWS Europe offers a comprehensive range of benefits in addition to competitive salary levels. Benefits include:
- Healthcare scheme for employees (This can be extended to cover dependents at a beneficial rate)
- Life assurance cover
- Permanent health insurance (policy to provide payments in the event of long-term illness or disability)
- Pension scheme (defined contribution plan)
- 25 days' holiday entitlement
- Free games allocation
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental plan insurance (discounted arrangement for employees - this can be extended to cover dependents at a beneficial rate)
- Eyecare vouchers (to cover cost of eye examination and contribute towards cost of spectacles if required)
- Training and development programmes (technical and soft skills training)
- Employee assistance programme
Please note: Benefits may vary and can change from time to time