Guerrilla Cambridge is a team of world-class developers, based in the UK, currently hard at work on RIGS Mechanized Combat League for PlayStation VR™.
We love being at the cutting edge of new consoles and technology and at the moment that means virtual reality and RIGS, which we have designed to be a genre-defining first person shooter.
Previously we developed the critically acclaimed Killzone Mercenary®, in our minds the best FPS on the PlayStation Vita™, and over the years we’ve worked on games for every PlayStation console, including the BAFTA-winning "Best Handheld" game LittleBigPlanet™ (PSP™).
Our back catalogue also includes the BAFTA-winning MediEvil™ series (PlayStation® & PSP™), Primal (PS2™) and GhostHunter (PS2™) as well as the PlayStation®2 game of 20th Century Fox's global award-winning hit TV series "24".
On top of this, the studio has had a helping hand in some of Sony Computer Entertainment's biggest titles of recent years: these range from the stunning Heavenly Sword™ (PS3) to the brutal and intense Killzone® 2 (PS3™), Killzone® 3 (PS3™) & most recently Killzone Shadow Fall® (PS4™) alongside sister studio Guerrilla Games in Amsterdam.
We are lucky enough to be based in the beautiful city of Cambridge: a centre of excellence famed for its ancient university, which is also the UK's premier technology and innovation centre. Cambridge hosts a diverse developer community, from vibrant indies to world-renowned development houses. The universities and the world-leading technical and creative industries of the area all feed the dynamic local economy. This, combined with the proximity to (and distance from!) London all help make Cambridge a great place to live and work. We're always looking for brilliant new talent across all disciplines. If you fit the bill, please get in touch.
WWS Europe offers a comprehensive range of benefits in addition to competitive salary levels. Benefits include:
- Healthcare scheme for employees (This can be extended to cover dependents at a beneficial rate)
- Life assurance cover
- Permanent health insurance (policy to provide payments in the event of long-term illness or disability)
- Pension scheme (defined contribution plan)
- 25 days' holiday entitlement
- Free games allocation
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental plan insurance (discounted arrangement for employees - this can be extended to cover dependents at a beneficial rate)
- Eyecare vouchers (to cover cost of eye examination and contribute towards cost of spectacles if required)
- Training and development programmes (technical and soft skills training)
- Employee assistance programme
Please note: Benefits may vary and can change from time to time
©2009 Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.